Kroger is the largest supermarket chain, by revenue, in the United States. What makes Kroger a successful company is that they work for the people. They look to provide the best service to their customers and make their shopping experience worthwhile. To reward their customers, they have launched an online platform, Kroger Feedback Survey, in which the customers participate and give feedback about their shopping experience with the Kroger stores. You can give them feedback on their official website, www.krogerfeedback.com.
Taking part in the survey makes you eligible to win $100 to $5,000 worth credit cards as well as the gift cards from the Kroger company. You can redeem these points at any of the Kroger stores the next time you shop. The only thing which you need to make sure is that you are eligible to participate in the survey. There are various requirements for that.
Kroger Feedback Login
To take part in the survey, you will have to log in online. It is simple to log in to Kroger and login to the site to give the feedback. If you do not know how to log in, you need to follow the steps which we have mentioned below. The steps are:
- Visit www.krogerfeedback.com
- If you have made an account already, just fill in your email ID and password and you will be able to give the feedback.
- However, if you haven’t made an account yet, you need to create an account.
- The first step is to fill your location. You can fill your ZIP Code or mention your City and state.
- After that, you need to fill the basic information such as setting up your email account, your password, your name and your last name.
- After that, you need to fill your Plus Card details or Alt ID. If you do not have either of the two, you can create one easily. With that, you can easily manage your fuel points, get access to the tons of digital coupons, etc.
- After all of that is done, click on create an account and then, you can easily login to Kroger Feedback Login and give your feedback to the company.
- After giving the feedback you earn free Kroger fuel points and gift cards as a reward.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
The basic requirements of Kroger Feedback Survey are as follows:
- An active internet connection is required to take the survey. You need to have either a smartphone or a laptop/PC to take the survey.
- English and Spanish are the only two available languages, so you need to know either of the two languages.
- Minimum age to take part in the survey is 18.
- Purchase must be made within the 7 days of filling out the survey.
These are all the basic requirements to be filled before one takes a survey. Failing to fulfil either of these requirements will make you ineligible to participate in the feedback survey.
It is easy to log in to Kroger and give feedback to the company about their service. We recommend that you take the survey as soon as you shop with any of the Kroger stores so that you are eligible for the reward.